Effective Date: June 15, 2021
THE AGREEMENT: This Affiliate Agreement (hereinafter called the “Agreement”) is provided by Wings of Love Women’s Ministry Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Company”). Our website is located at the address listed above. The Agreement is a legal document between you, (hereinafter referred to as “Affiliate”) and Company that describes the affiliate relationship we are entering into. This Agreement covers your responsibilities as an affiliate and our responsibilities to you. Please ensure you read and understand the entirety of this document, because each of the terms of this Agreement are important to our working relationship.
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
- Company, Us, We: As we describe above, we’ll be referred to as the Us, we, our, ours and other first-person pronouns will also refer to the Company, as well as all employees or legal agents of the Company.
- You, the Affiliate: You will be referred to as the “Affiliate.” You’ll also be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, or
- Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You) will be referred to as “Parties” or individually as “Party.”
- Affiliate Program: The program we’ve set up for our affiliates as described in this Agreement.
- Website: The primary website we’ve noted above will be referred to as
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
When you sign up as an Affiliate, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the website. This Agreement specifically incorporates by reference any Terms of Conditions, Privacy Policies, End-User License Agreements, or other legal documents which we may have on our website.
3) AGE RESTRICTION
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to join our Affiliate Program or use this Website. By submitting an application to our Affiliate Program, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
4) PROGRAM SIGN-UP
Sign Up Here – http://wingsoflovewomensministry.org/become-an-affiliate/. Afterwhich, you will start receiving 20% commission on all orders payable monthly.
5) AFFILIATE PROGRAM
After your acceptance in the Affiliate Program, the Company will ensure your account is set up thoroughly, including specific payout information and location (such as a bank or online account which we may use to post payment).
Please be advised the below is a general description of the Affiliate Program. Everything contained in this subsection is subject to the specific terms and conditions throughout the rest of this Agreement.
We will provide you with a specific link or links which correspond to certain products we are offering for sale (collectively, the “Link”). The Link will be keyed to your identity and will send online users to the Company’s website. You hereby agree to fully cooperate with us regarding the Link and that you will explicitly comply with all of the terms of this Agreement for the promotion of the Link at all times. We may modify the specific link or links and will notify you if we do so. You agree to only use links which are prior approved by us and to display the Link prominently on your website or social media page.
Each time a user clicks through the Link posted on the Affiliate Site and completes the sale of the product and we determine it is a Qualified Purchase, as described below, you will be eligible to receive the following percentage of the sale: 20% (twenty percent).
6) SPECIFIC TERMS APPLICABLE
Processing and fulfillment of orders will be our responsibility. We will also provide real-time data regarding your account with us through the portal on which you log into the website.
As described above, in order to be eligible for payout, user purchases must be “Qualified Purchases.” Qualified Purchases:
- Must not be referred by any other partner or affiliate links of the Company (in other words, Qualified Purchases are only available through your specific Affiliate Link;
- May not be purchased by an already-existing partner or affiliate of the Company
- May not be purchased prior to the Affiliate joining the Affiliate Program;
- May only be purchased through a properly-tracking Affiliate Link;
- May not be purchased by a customer in violation of any of our legal terms or Acceptable Use Policy;
- May not be fraudulent in any way, in the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion;
7) PAYOUT INFORMATION
Payouts will only be available when the Company has your current address information as well as accounting and tax documentation. You will be asked to submit a W9 tax form. Accounting information may include the routing and account number of a bank where you wish to post a direct deposit or may include an email address for an online method of payment.
Currently, the Company employs the following methods of payout:
For any changes in your address or accounting information, you must notify us immediately and we will endeavor to make the changes to your payout information as soon as possible.
Payouts will be available the month after they accrue. For example, if payouts are made every 15 days, an entire 15 day period must finish for the payout of that period to be available in the following period.
We explicitly reserve the right to change payout information in our sole and exclusive discretion. If we do so, you will be notified.
Payouts are also subject to the following restriction:
- Payouts are only available when a threshold of the following amount is met: $50 (fifty US dollars).
For any disputes as to payout, the Company must be notified within thirty days of your receipt of the payout. We will review each dispute notification as well as the underlying payout transaction to which it is related. Disputes filed after thirty days of payout will not be addressed.
You may log into your account with us to review reports related to your affiliation, such as payout reports and Qualified Click and/or Purchase information. Please be advised however, that not all listed qualifying clicks and/or purchases have been fully reviewed for accuracy in the reports viewable by you in real-time and therefore may be subject to change prior to payout.
9) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
The term of this Agreement will begin when we accept you into the Affiliate Program. It can be terminated by either Party at any time with cause.
You may only earn payouts as long as you are an Affiliate in good standing during the term. If you terminate this Agreement with us, you will qualify to receive payouts earned prior to the date of termination.
If you fail to follow the terms of this Agreement or any other legal terms we have posted anywhere on our website or websites, you forfeit all rights, including the right to any unclaimed payout.
We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material.
At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
10) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
The Company may, from time to time and at any time, modify this Agreement. You agree that the Company has the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement. If we update or replace the terms of this Agreement, we will let you know via email. If you don’t agree to the update or replacement, you can choose to terminate this Agreement as described below.
- To the extent any part or subpart of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, you agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- You agree to routinely monitor this Agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of this Agreement to note modifications or variations.
11) RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
Nothing contained within this Agreement shall be construed to form any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, or employment relationship. You are an independent contractor of the Company and will remain so at all times.
12) ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Affiliate Program or our Company for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Affiliate Program in any way that could damage our websites, products, services, or the general business of the Company.
- You further agree not to use the Affiliate Program:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- To violate any intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Company and any of its agents (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Affiliate Program, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that the Company shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defense, if the Company wishes.
14) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Affiliate Program for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
16) NO WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of the Affiliate Program is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. The Company makes no warranties that the Affiliate Program will meet your needs or that it will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure.
17) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The Company is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your participation in the Affiliate Program, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the Company arising from or relating to this Agreement is limited to one hundred ($50) US Dollars. This section applies to any and all claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
18) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
- Amendment. This Agreement may be amended only by writing signed by Contractor and by a duly authorized representative of the
- Severability. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement, or the application thereof to any person, place or circumstance, shall be held to be invalid, unenforceable or void, the remainder of this Agreement and such term, provision, covenant, or condition as applied to other persons, places, and circumstances shall remain in full force and effect.
- Rights Cumulative. The rights and remedies provided by this Agreement are cumulative, and the exercise of any right or remedy by either party hereto (or by its successor), whether pursuant to this Agreement, to any other agreement, or to law, shall not preclude or waive Company’s right to exercise any or all other rights and
- Notices. Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement via For any questions or concerns, please email us at the following address: email@example.com
- Disputes. If a dispute arises under this Agreement, the parties agree to first try to resolve it themselves. If the dispute cannot be resolved among themselves, then they agree to seek help with the dispute via a mediator in the State of Maryland. The parties shall share any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation equally. If a mutually satisfactory solution cannot be obtained through mediation, then any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, either during the existence of the Agreement or afterwards, between the parties hereto, their assignees, their affiliates, or agents, shall be litigated solely in court located in the State of Maryland. Should it be necessary to seek legal recourse for the breach of this contract, the breaching party agrees to pay all costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees that may be incurred by reason of such breach.
19) ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding between the parties hereto and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements, representations, and warranties between them respecting the subject matter hereof.